DockerCon EU Agenda
Docker has shared more agenda details for the upcoming DockerCon EU (October 16-19 in Copenhagen). The agenda will include sessions around the following topics, among others:
- Using Docker (introductory sessions)
- Docker Advanced (deeper dives)
- Use Case (how companies are using Docker)
- Black Belt (code/demo heavy presentations)
- Edge (“a glimpse into the container frontier”)
- Transform (“the impact that change has on organizations”)
- Community Theater (lightning talks and cool hacks)
- Ecosystem (work done by sponsoring partners)
Want to learn more about the Moby Project? Consider attending the Moby Summit, September 14, 2017 in Los Angeles, CA. Docker organized this as part of the Open Source Summit. LinuxKit, containerd, InfraKit, and Notary will be among the topics covered. Check out Docker’s blog post or register for the Moby Summit.
Great Features in Docker EE 17.06
Docker’s Mike Coleman has shared a blog about his favorite new features in Docker EE. We’ve written before about Docker EE’s enhanced security and Windows support, but Mike’s post is broader. It covers automated Docker EE’s image promotion and immutable repos, in addition to the hybrid-OS clusters and RBAC enhancements. Check it out!
Docker Coming to Vegas for VMWorld
Docker will be at VMWorld this coming week in Vegas. If you’re attending, be sure to stop by booth #1206. You can test drive Docker EE in the booth.
Any major container news we missed? Please feel free to drop us a line. This summary is part of an ongoing series from InfoSiftr, and we want to make sure all top container stories are covered.